Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
OTF-MindsOnMedia Summer Conference
Pages and Files
MINDS ON MEDIA
Participants - Read This!
Facilitators - Read This!
Create Your Own Learning/Teaching - Explain Anything!
Doc Like A Rock Star!
Engaging the Disengaged
Connecting and Collaborating in the Classroom and with the World
Caught Ya!!!--Capturing Student Thinking
Pixel Project Portfolio
Ripping It Up
Get in the Driver's Seat with Google Drive!
Using Blogging as the Backbone of Your Classroom
Lights! Camera! Action! ~ Anyone Can be a Movie Maker Using an iPad!
Critical Literacy with GAFE (Google Apps For Education)
Welcome to all Participants!
Note: Please note that this wiki is read-only for participants.
Please read each of the Centre's pages in order to be best prepared for the day!
What Should You Bring?
1. laptop (Windows or Macintosh)
a. Bring a computer on which you have Administrator rights. Your best bet is your own personal laptop. A Board laptop is often locked so you can’t add software or other updates. (If you don’t have your own laptop, don’t worry! Bring what you can. We’ll make the best of it!)
b. power supply for that computer. Make sure your computer is FULLY charged at the beginning of each day. Charge it every chance you get.
2. tablet if you have one (iPad, Android, etc.) and charger
3. headphones - if you have. Headsets for smart phones are great!
4. microphone - if you have one (although microphones are built into most laptops now and are in smart phone headsets).
5. flash drive (memory key) - if you have one.
1. Download and install any software mentioned in the centre descriptions as described in the Minds On Media section below.
2. Get accounts for services (Google, Twitter, etc.) where suggested.
Minds On Media (Friday)
This Minds On Media wiki has been created for you. It provides information and resources for the Friday Minds On Media event and describes all the learning centres. Please read each of the Centre's pages in order to be best prepared for the day!
Brenda Sherry & Peter Skillen
Minds On Media Coordinators
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"